50 x Australian Ovulation Strip Tests + 10 x Strip Test Collection Cups
Take the guesswork out of pinpointing when you’re ovulating. Know when you’re most fertile with our cheap, easy-to-use ovulation strip tests.
Fertility2Family ovulation predictor kits are affordable, reliable, individually packaged, and quality assured. This means you can test as often as you like without the financial stress. Knowing your body’s ovulation cycle will help increase your chances of falling pregnant. For best results, use the ovulation predictor kit after 10 am.
How do Ovulation tests work?
We want you to feel confident using our products, so we include easy home ovulation test instructions with every purchase. In the instructions, we help explain when to take an ovulation test, how to read your OPK, and when you should begin testing for your LH surge in your menstrual cycle.
Our TGA-approved ovulation predictor kits allow you to detect your monthly LH Surge – the sudden and dramatic increase in Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in your urine just before you ovulate. LH is the hormone that facilitates ovulation (the release of the egg). When you detect your LH surge with an LH test, you know you are at your most fertile.
The only time to fertilise an egg is 6 to 24 hours after ovulation. This is why knowing your body’s cycle is extremely helpful in increasing your chances of becoming pregnant. We strive to provide a minimum of 20 months expiry on all ovulation strip tests (however, it is often more).
How to use an OPK
- Collect a urine sample in a clean collection cup
- Remove the ovulation strip from the sealed pouch
- Dip the OPK into the sample to the max line, Hold it in the urine for 15 seconds, then remove and lay it on a flat surface.
OPKs have two lines: The control line reacts to urine to signal that the test is working correctly. This line is closest to the green handle. The second is the test line, which confirms if you are ovulating. A positive ovulation test is when the test line is dark or darker than the control line. A positive OPK indicates you will ovulate in the next 12 -48 hours, and you should plan on having sex during this time to increase your chances of falling pregnant.
Ovulation Tests Frequently Asked Questions
Ovulation Strip Tests are also available in the;
We have the right size pack of ovulation tests to suit you. Whether you need 10, 20 or even 200 ovulation predictor kits, Fertility2Family can help. Our ovulation test strips are also available in our fertility kits.
Urine collection cups
Whether you are using our cheap pregnancy tests or TGA-approved ovulation tests, our urine collection cups can assist in making testing easier and cleaner,
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10 up to 200
- Each collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi-ovulation tests if you require it
- Compatible with all test strips: Ovulation test strips, Pregnancy test strips or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected Fertility Kit
Download your ovulation Instructions to use your tests kits with confidence
Detailed Test Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping – Buy Australia Ovulation tests today!