50 x Pregnancy Strip Tests + 50 x Urine Collection Cups
Our highly sensitive home pregnancy tests (HPT) are cheap and will give quick, reliable results. Begin testing up to seven days before your period is due.
Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests are affordable, easy to use, individually packaged, and quality assured. You can begin testing early and as often as possible without financial stress.
We want you to feel confident using our fertility products, so we include our pregnancy test kit instructions with every purchase.
Our early HPTS works by detecting levels of the pregnancy hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), in your urine at 10mIU/ml. We strive to provide a minimum of 20 months expiry on all of our tests (however, it is often more).
How to use a pregnancy test:
- Collect urine in a urine collection cup.
- Remove the strip test from the packaging by the coloured end to avoid contamination.
- Immerse the strip test and remove it after 15 seconds. Try not to leave the testing strip in longer than this.
- You can read the result after 3 minutes. So please don’t leave it for longer than 5 minutes.
What is the best at-home pregnancy test?
What’s the top pick for a home pregnancy test? Looking for a home pregnancy test can be like finding a needle in a haystack, right? Knowing which fertility kit is the best choice is hard with so many options. One of the main hurdles with some early detection tests on the market is their sensitivity. Some just don’t cut it when picking up lower levels of pregnancy hormones (hCG).
So, what should you look out for when deciding on an early detection test? Here are a few pointers:
Reliability is a biggie. If your home pregnancy test is a bit hit-and-miss, you could have false positives or negatives. Not what you want, right? At Fertility2Family, our home detection tests are put through their paces in lab tests for accuracy and reliability. We’re proud of the quality and dependability of our products, and we make sure they pass stringent quality checks.
Price is another factor. Let’s face it; you might take several home pregnancy tests (HPT) during your cycle, especially if you want a positive result. The costs can stack up over time. A higher price tag doesn’t necessarily mean the test will be more reliable. Fertility2Family early detection HPTs strike a great balance – they’re easy to use, dependable, and won’t break the bank.
Ease of use is also key. You don’t want a pregnancy test that feels like you’re trying to crack the enigma code. Fertility2Family’s hCG dip & read and instream tests are straightforward and user-friendly.
Our test strips have been proven to be greater than 99% accurate & rated the Best pregnancy tests in 2019 & 2020, and 2021 by Australians on ProductReview.
Pregnancy test Frequently asked questions
Use urine collection cups for easy testing
Whether using an early detection test or an ovulation predictor kit (OPK), we can help make testing easier and cleaner with our cheap, disposable collection cups.
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10 up to 200
- Each collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi-pregnancy kits if you require
- Compatible with all pregnancy strips: Ovulation strips, hCG kits or even our midstream kits if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected fertility Kit
Detailed Instructions, Discreet, Fast Shipping Australia-wide – TGA Approved Pregnancy Test