20 x Early Pregnancy Test Strips + 20 x Strip Test Urine Collection Cups
Fertility2Family Early Pregnancy Tests are among the market’s most sensitive early detection hCG tests. We have been helping Australians for over ten years with our cheap, easy-to-use home pregnancy tests.
Our midstream and pregnancy strip tests have been proven to be greater than 99% accurate when used with our pregnancy test instructions and have been rated the best pregnancy tests in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 by ProductReview.
How soon can I take an early pregnancy test?
With Fertility2Family Early Pregnancy Tests, you can start testing seven days before your period is due. The hCG tests can detect detecting levels of the pregnancy hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), in your urine at a level of 10mIU/ml, which makes using the Fertility2Family early pregnancy test one of the easiest and most accurate ways to detect pregnancy before your missed period.
How to use an early pregnancy test?
We want you to feel confident using your early pregnancy test. This is why we include our detailed pregnancy test instructions with every order, which are downloadable and available on the go on so you can test whenever you need worry-free.
We cover all the frequently asked questions about using the early pregnancy test, which covers when to start testing to see if you’re pregnant, how to use a home pregnancy test, And a chemical pregnancy and faint line on a pregnancy test vs evap line on a pregnancy test.
How do pregnancy tests work?
Pregnancy tests work by detecting small tracts of the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) in your urine. An early pregnancy test is the least invasive and easiest way to detect early pregnancy. Following the instructions provided with your products makes the hCG tests 99% accurate.
Follow these easy five steps to increase the accuracy of the early pregnancy test.
- Collect your first-morning urine in a clean urine collection cup.
- Remove the urine strip test from the packet, ensuring you do not touch the test end.
- Place the Dip & Read pregnancy test into the urine to the max line (do not pass the max line).
- Hold the test in the urine for 15 seconds or until you see the dye starting to move up the strip test.
- Interpret the test results after 3 minutes but not after 5; after five minutes, the urine can start to dry, leading to evaporation lines that can sometimes be mistaken for a faint positive line.
Your Top Five Questions About Pregnancy Tests
Use urine collection cups for easy testing.
When testing for your LH surge to time intercourse or to detect early pregnancy, using a urine collection cup makes testing easier and cleaner
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and allow you to test with ease
- Each urine collection cup has a handle to make testing for your LH surge or early pregnancy less stressful, knowing your urine sample is not contaminated
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi-early detection tests if you require
- Compatible with all test strips: Ovulation test strips, Pregnancy test strips or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected Fertility Kit
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping Australia-wide – Quality Urine Pregnancy Test