10 x Pregnancy Strip Tests
Fertility2Family highly sensitive home pregnancy tests (HPTs) are cheap and will give quick, reliable results. How early can you use a pregnancy test? Our early detection tests allow you to begin testing up to seven days before your period is due.
Buy Pregnancy tests
Home Pregnancy tests detect a small amount of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine, and human chorionic gonadotropin is also referred to as the pregnancy hormone; your body starts to produce this hormone once the fertilised egg attaches to the wall of your uterus. Implantation occurs between six and 12 days past ovulation, and the levels of hCG will start to double every two to three days.
Fertility2Family Home Pregnancy Test Kits are affordable, easy to use, individually packaged, and quality assured. This means you can begin testing early and as often as possible without financial stress. In addition, with all of our tests, whether our ovulation tests or our early detection tests, a minimum of 20 months expiry on all of our products.
Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Collecting your morning urine in a clean urine collection cup
- Remove the home pregnancy test from the packaging by touching the green handle.
- Point the absorbent tip into your collected urine and dip the test to the max line.
- Holding in the sample for fifteen seconds, you will notice the dye start to move up the test strip, ensuring that the testing device collects an adequate sample.
- Place the strip test horizontally on a clean, flat surface.
- Waiting three minutes for the urine to fully move through the test before interpreting the results.
When interpreting the results needs to be done after three minutes but not after five minutes as the urine will start to dry, which can cause an evaporation line and an invalid result.
We want you to feel confident using our products; this is why we include detailed instructions that cover how to use an HPT and when to take a home test, what happens if I receive a faint line on my HPT and if I get a positive test when should I go to the doctors.
Home Pregnancy Test FAQ
Buy Pregnancy Tests
Fertility2Family home pregnancy tests are also available in our Fertility Test Home Kits and in various packs and sizes. So whether you need 30, 50, 100 or even 200 x Pregnancy Strip Tests, we can help you with your fertility journey.
Using a urine collection cup
Whether you are using a pregnancy test to detect pregnancy or an ovulation predictor kit to pinpoint when you are ovulating, which is a fantastic way to increase your chances of getting pregnant, a urine collection cup can make testing so much easier and cleaner; they are disposable and compact making them perfect for taking with you when your testing for early pregnancy at work or out of the house.
Benefits of using urine collection cups
- Each urine collection cup is disposable.
- It holds 40MLs, which allows for multi tests per urine collection
- Able to be used with both the strip and midstream tests, allowing for easier results.
We are here to help guide you through this beautiful journey of trying to conceive. We have many fertility products and are happy to recommend the correct product for you.
Pregnancy Test Strip Instructions
Detailed Pregnancy Tests Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping in Australia – Urine Pregnancy Test