100 x Pregnancy Strip Tests + 20 x Strip Test Urine Collection Cups
These early detection tests allow you to begin testing for early pregnancy up to seven days before your expected missed period. Pregnancy strip tests are one of the cheapest and easiest ways to detect early pregnancy.
Fertility2Family dip & read hCG kits are the best pregnancy tests available on the market. Each strip test is individually packaged, quality-assured, and TGA approved, which allows you to test with confidence and get quick, reliable results.
What is a home pregnancy test?
A home pregnancy test is a simple kit that detects the pregnancy hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in the urine of a pregnant woman. If you are pregnant, the fetus will start secreting hCG that can be detected in the urine sample. Our highly sensitive pregnancy tests can detect hCG in your urine at a level of 10mIU/ml.
You can get a positive with a pregnancy test as soon as seven days after ovulation or about 5-7 days before your expected period. It is important that you use the morning urine, especially during the early testing, as it is more concentrated and contains higher amounts of hCG. During the day, as you drink water, the urine becomes dilute, and the amount of hCG in the urine decreases, making it difficult to detect using an early detection pregnancy test.
How do you use a pregnancy test?
As mentioned above, testing with your first-morning urine will allow a higher amount of hCG in your urine.
- Collect a urine sample in a urine collection cup.
- Dip your pregnancy strip tests into the urine to the max line, Holding the detection kit in the urine for 15 seconds until the urine starts to travel up the hCG strip.
- Lay the urine pregnancy test down on a flat surface
- Leave the Strip Test for 3 minutes, and after this period, the results will be ready to read. Do not interpret test results after 5 minutes
With all of the Fertility2Family products, we include detailed instructions to help you know the best time to take home detection tests and answer all the FAQ about testing for early pregnancy at home.
What is the best at-home pregnancy test?
With tens of thousands of home pregnancy tests available to choose from, many women face an important question- which fertility kit to buy? The biggest problem with some early detection tests available in the market is reliability. Some urine test kits are just not sensitive enough to detect the levels of hormones (hCG), especially if the hormones are less in concentration.
Here are a few things to look for when deciding on an early detection test-
- Reliability– It is a big factor to be considered while picking up a home pregnancy test kit. If your test kit is not reliable, you might end up with false positives or false negatives. Fertility2Family home detection tests are lab tested for accuracy and reliability. We take pride in the quality and reliability of our products and put them through some rigorous quality test checks.
- Price– You might end up taking multiple HPT during your cycle, especially if you are anxious to see a positive result. The cost of these tests can add up over the months. Besides, a higher price does not mean that the test is going to be more reliable. Fertility2Family early detection HPT’s are easy to use, reliable, and yet affordable.
- Ease of use– You want an early pregnancy test that is not complicated to perform and easy to use. Fertility2Family’s hCG dip & read and instream tests are incredibly easy to use and intuitive.
FAQ’s about hCG dip & read tests
- How early can I start testing to see if I am pregnant?
Fertility2Family Home pregnancy tests detect the presence of a hormone secreted by the fetus called the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in the pregnant woman’s urine. Although hormone levels can vary from woman to woman, home pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy as early as seven days after ovulation or 6-7 days before your next due period.
- What is the ideal time to take a home pregnancy test?
The best time to test is early morning. Your morning urine is the most concentrated and contains a higher level of hCG that can be easier to detect by the test. If you plan to take the test during the day, make sure that you take it after you have not urinated for two-plus hours. The urine collection time won’t matter later in the pregnancy as the level of hCG increases dramatically as you progress.
- Can the home pregnancy test show a false negative?
A false negative is when your home pregnancy test shows that you are not pregnant, but in reality, you are. This can happen if you are testing too early in your cycle or if your urine sample is too dilute. If you have a negative home pregnancy test, make sure to retake it with a new strip after 48 hours using a fresh, early morning sample. Remember, while you are pregnant, your hCG levels double every 48 hours, so the chance of detection is high.
Benefits of using urine collection cups
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10, 30 and up to 200
- Each collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi HPTs or ovulation tests if you require
- Compatible with all home detection strips: OPKs, hCG detection kits or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected fertility Kits
- Made with a material that is compatible with any home pregnancy test or OPKS
- Cheap and affordable
- You can buy the urine collection cups separately; there is no need to buy ovulation strips with the urine cups.
Fertility2Family is always with you through the, at times, arduous journey of motherhood. We offer a range of affordable products related to pregnancy and ovulation.
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping – Quality Urine Pregnancy Test