Midstream Pregnancy Test Instructions
Start testing from 7 days past ovulation!
Fertility2Family Midstream Pregnancy Tests are a fast, reliable and easy-to-use method of detecting pregnancy. Fertility2Family Midstream Pregnancy Tests detect the hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) hormone. A hormone which is produced by the placenta after the fertilised egg adheres to the wall of the uterus.
How to Perform a Pregnancy Test?
1. Remove the Midstream Pregnancy Test from the foil wrapper.
2. Remove the cap to expose the absorbent tip, avoiding contact with the absorbent end.
3. Hold the stick by the thumb grip with the exposed absorbent tip pointing downward. Urinate onto the absorbent tip only until it is thoroughly wet.
4. Recap the device and lay the test stick down on a flat surface with the window facing up.
5. Results may be observed after 1 minute. Do not interpret test results after 5 minutes.
6. Discard the test device after single use.
Interpreting the Pregnancy Test Results
Negative: If only one coloured line appears in the control area, the test is negative, and you can assume that you are not pregnant.
Positive: If two coloured lines appear both in the control area and test area, the pregnancy test is positive, and you can assume you are pregnant.
Invalid: If there is no distinct pink-purple coloured band visible both in the test area and control area, the test is invalid. It is recommended that you should retest, using a new test strip. If the problem persists, contact Fertility2Family.
Q: When can I start testing?
A: There is no need to wait until you have missed your period to begin testing. You can test as early as 7 days past ovulation, or 5-7 days before your expected period. When testing early, try to use first morning urine.
Q: How accurate is the Fertility2Family Pregnancy Test Strip?
A: In laboratory studies, the Fertility2Family Midstream Pregnancy Tests has been proved to be greater than 99% accurate. Our Midstream Pregnancy Tests are sensitivity to hCG – 10mIU/ml making them one of the most sensitive on the market.
Q: What should I do if I get a positive result?
A: You should make an appointment to see your doctor to confirm the pregnancy and begin prenatal care.
Q: What should I do if I get a negative result?
A: A negative result indicated that the hCG hormone was not detected in your urine, and you are unlikely pregnant. If your period is late, we suggest you re-test, and if this test is also negative we recommend you contact your doctor.
Q: The Test Line is not as dark as the Control Line. Am I pregnant?
A: Yes, you are pregnant even if a very light test line is detected.
Q: What can I do to increase my chances of falling pregnant?
A: Primarily you need to determine when you are ovulating, as this is your most fertile window. By using Fertility2Family Ovulation Test Strips, or our Basal Body Temperature (BBT) thermometer you can determine your most fertile window, and dramatically increase your chances of falling pregnant. You may also find our cheap Sperm Friendly Lubricant helpful. This Conceive Plus lubricant has been scientifically formulated to match fertile cervical liquid and sperm, enhance sexual activity, and increase the likelihood of conception.
Each pouch contains one pregnancy test stick and one desiccant.
STORAGE & STABILITY
Stored at normal room temperature (4-25⁰C) up to the expiration date.
The test midstream should be kept from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Do not freeze. Shelf life is 18 months
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
• As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnostic should not be based on the result of a single test,
but should be made by a physician after all clinical and lab findings have been evaluated.
• Read directions for use carefully before performing this test. Pay attention to the position of the Test and Control line.
• Do not use beyond the labelled expiry date.
• Do not reuse the test devices. Discard product after single use.
• Do not touch the membrane located within the test panel.
• Do not use if pouch is damaged or open.
• The device should be used immediately after opening the pouch. Prolonged exposure to ambient humidity will cause product deterioration.
• Treat urine samples and used devices as if they are potentially infectious. Avoid contact.
• Discard desiccant safely.
• Medications containing the pregnancy hormone (hCG) can affect the result of the test. Please consult your healthcare professional if you are taking any medications.
Due to the high sensitivity of the Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests (10mIU) the detection of hCG in the urine from a menopausal or peri-menopausal women may not indicate pregnancy but may represent the detection of pituitary hCG and that the positive interpretation requires repeat testing by a laboratory-based method for confirmation of pregnancy.
Due to the high sensitivity of Fertility2Family Midstream Pregnancy Tests (10mIU) it is possible to detect a pregnancy which may be non-viable if testing prior to the first day of the missed period (often referred to as a chemical pregnancy). The reliability of the result will increase by, or after, the first day of the missed period for establishing the viability of the pregnancy.
Buy our Pregnancy Tests in packs of;
Midstream Pregnancy Tests Instructions also available for download