100 x Pregnancy Mid-Stream Tests
Would you like to find the best pregnancy tests on the market today? Fertility2Family pregnancy midstream tests have been rated the best pregnancy test three years in a row.
Our rapid pregnancy midstream tests are far more effective at detecting the HCG hormone in your urine at an early stage of conception than other similar tests. Moreover, they offer additional benefits like ease of use and the convenience of testing from home. They also provide quick, dependable results and are up to 65% cheaper than the chemist brands, especially if you purchase the 100x pack.
Why are our products the best at-home pregnancy tests?
With tens of thousands of home pregnancy tests today, many women face a difficult decision: which pregnancy test kit is the best? The most common limitation of many commercially available early detection tests is their lack of dependability. Some urine test kits are insufficiently sensitive to detect hCG hormone levels, especially in low concentrations.
Fertility2Family’s pregnancy midstream tests are excellent and valuable in the conception journey. Our clients prefer them because they are simple, accurate, and dependable. Furthermore, they are available in bulk, allowing you to test as often as you would like while you TTC.
How do these pregnancy midstream tests function?
The Fertility2Family early pregnancy detection kits allow you to begin testing up to seven days before your due date. Our tests are chemist-quality and lab-tested. They can detect HCG levels as low as 10mIU/ml in urine. This means they can detect the hormone two or three days after the body starts HCG production.
Human chorionic gonadotropin, also known as the pregnancy hormone, is produced once the fertilised egg attaches to the uterine wall (implantation). Since implantation takes 6-12 days after ovulation, the pregnancy hormone levels will double every 2-3 days.
Anyone who has used our Instream pregnancy test kits can attest that they are 99 per cent accurate and reliable, which is why they are rated as one of the best pregnancy tests available in Australia. So, purchase our quality-assured, simple-to-use, affordable early detection pregnancy tests and test as frequently as you like without stress. All products can last more than 20 months, which most brands do not provide.
Things to do before using an hCG test
Follow these steps before taking the home pregnancy test:
- Check the test’s expiration date to ensure it is still valid. If you purchased the test a while ago and have been storing it, especially in a warm or moist environment like a bathroom, confirm if it has expired. If it has, replace it.
- Read all of the instructions thoroughly. This tip is recommended because the instructions for each pregnancy test brand vary. Suppose you have any questions about performing the test or interpreting the results. You can get answers to your questions when you contact Fertility2Family.
- Get your supplies. A watch or timer, a flat surface, and possibly a clean collection cup for urine will be required in addition to the test kit. So, ensure you have everything you need before testing to avoid making mistakes.
Instructions for a pregnancy test
- Before using the midstream kit, you should take the time to read all of the instructions.
- Start by cleaning your hands.
- Hold the tip of the home pregnancy test while removing it from the wrapper.
- Place the device on a level surface after exposing it to your urine stream until thoroughly wet. The colour will begin to rise on the pregnancy test.
- Wait at least one minute for the urine to pass the test before reading the results. Do not interpret test results after 5 minutes.
We want you to feel more confident about using our products, so we include simple instructions on using our home pregnancy test and when to use an early detection test.
How to interpret the instream test results
Positive result: (two lines) means your urine contains hCG (the pregnancy hormone), and you can safely assume you are pregnant. It would be best to speak with your doctor, who will provide more information on proper prenatal care. If you are taking medication, contact your doctor to ensure it is safe for your baby. When testing before your expected missed period, we recommend retesting after your missed period to confirm pregnancy.
Negative result: indicates that no hCG was detected, so you are not pregnant. However, you should consult your doctor to find out why you aren’t menstruating. If your period is still delayed after a week, you should consider taking another test. If the test still comes back negative, there is a slim chance you are pregnant.
Invalid result: If no pink line appears in the test control window. Invalid results could indicate that the absorbent tip was not completely saturated in urine. In this case, either urinate on the absorbent tip for a longer period of time or re-dip the absorbent tip for at least 5 seconds before reading the results.
If no pink line appears in the test control window, the test is invalid and should be repeated with a new BFP Pregnancy Test the next day.
Follow the directions exactly, and make sure the absorbent tip is completely saturated with urine. Each test is intended to be used only once and should not be reused.
hCG test frequently asked questions
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping Australia-wide – Quality Pregnancy Test