Ovulation Track Fertility Kit
Our Ovulation Track Fertility Kit contains everything you need to manage your fertility. The pack contains:
10 x Ovulation Strip Tests,
1 x Ovulation Thermometer,
2 x Basal Body Ovulation Charts,
SAVE $9.00 off RRP
With this Fertility Kit, you will be completely ready to begin trying to conceive!
Ovulation Strip Tests
Fertility2Family Ovulation Strip Tests are one of the best ways to track your menstrual cycle and pinpoint your most fertile window. Our ovulation predictor kits are affordable, reliable, individually packaged, and quality assured.
We offer discounted ovulation strip tests to allow you to begin testing early in your cycle and allowing you to test as often as you like without the financial stress. Knowing your body’s ovulation cycle will help increase your chances of falling pregnant, making this fertility kit the perfect option to increase your chances of conceiving.
How do OPKs work
Our cheap OPKs work by allowing you to detect the spike in Luteinizing Hormone in your urine also referred to as the LH surge. Luteinizing Hormone is present in your urine all cycle but spikes into your LH surge that is detected on the ovulation tests by the test line being as dark or darker than the control line. Luteinizing Hormone is the hormone that facilitates ovulation (the release of the egg). When you detect your LH surge with an ovulation test, you know you are at your most fertile and should plan on having intercourse during this time.
How long after a positive ovulation test do you ovulate?
Ovulation is likely to occur within 12 to 48 hours after having a positive ovulation strip test. This is your most fertile time; sexual intercourse is recommended if you are trying to get pregnant.
The egg can only be fertilised within 6 to 24 hours after you ovulate. This is why it is crucial in knowing your most fertile window; Ovulation predictor kits have been proven to be one of the easiest and non-invasive ways to detect ovulation.
We want you to feel confident and know when to start using ovulation tests in your cycle, and understand what a positive ovulation test looks like. This is why we include detailed ovulation test strips instructions that help answer all your FAQ about using a urine Ovulation test; this is included in every Fertility Kit purchased
With all of our products offered at Fertility2Family and in this Fertility Kits, we offer the longest expiry dates possible with a minimum of 20 months but is often more.
Basal Body Thermometer
A basal body thermometer is used to track the small fluctuations in your basal body temperature (BBT), your BBTs slight increase shows that you have ovulated, charting your full menstrual cycle each month over a few months, you will start to have enough information to be able to map out and determine your most fertile window and increase your chances of getting pregnant.
How do you use a basal body thermometer to detect ovulation?
Using a basal body thermometer and charting your changes is very easy and can give you great insight into your ovulation window. It requires a little bit of dedication. Using your basal body thermometer that is Accurate to 0.01 degrees Celsius will give you the most accurate answers.
It’s important to take your temperature when most at rest, as soon as you wake up. Here’s how to track your BBT:
- Take your temperature first thing in the morning: use the Fertility2Family ovulation thermometer first thing when you wake up, and take your temperature while still lying down. Placing the BBT under your tongue near your heat pads at the back of your mouth.
- Record your temperature: Use the basal temperature charts provided in the box to plot your temperature on the BBT chart. Making sure you have had at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep for the most accurate reading.
- Look for a pattern: After tracking your cycles for a few months, you will start to see a trend in your temperature around the time you are going to ovulate. Using this information can help accurately predict your most fertile window.
It’s that easy! Using ovulation tests and a basal body thermometer is a fantastic way to help pinpoint ovulation and know when to have sex. the auto-shutoff will kick in to preserve the battery life, and the handy memory function will allow you to record and chart your temperature later in the day. It’s that easy!
To assist you, the bellow features are included:
– Beeps once a temperature has successfully been read.
– Memory function, allowing you to access the reading later.
– Automatic Shut-Off to help preserve battery life.
We include detailed Ovulation Basal Body Thermometer Instructions that helps explain everything you need to know to track your menstrual cycle. We’ve also included a plastic travel case to keep your thermometer safe.
– Batteries included
– Accurate to 0.01 degrees Celsius
This Fertility Kit contains Ovulation Tests & a Basal Thermometer, which is the perfect combination to help you on your fertility journey and get pregnant faster.
Urine Collection Cups & Fertility Kits
Whether you are using our cheap pregnancy tests or ovulation tests, our urine collection cups can assist in making testing easier and cleaner,
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10 up to 200
- Each urine collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi HPTs or ovulation tests if you require
- Compatible with all test strips: ovulation test strips, pregnancy test strips or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected fertility Kit
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping – Quality Urine Pregnancy Test – Fertility Kit