Start-Up Fertility Kit
Our Start-Up Fertility Kit contains everything you need to manage your fertility and ovulation. The Fertility Kit contains:
10 x Pregnancy Test Strips
1x Ovulation Basal Thermometer
Downloadable Basal Body Temperature Charts
With this Fertility Kit, you will be completely ready to begin trying to conceive!
Pregnancy Strip Tests
Our early pregnancy tests allow you to stop playing the waiting game and wondering if your pregnant during your two-week wait (TWW). Using our highly sensitive cheap pregnancy tests allows you to take the stress out of wondering if you’re pregnant, as they allow you to start testing for pregnancy up to seven days before your missed periods are due.
How accurate are pregnancy strip tests?
Fertility2Family Pregnancy Strip Tests are affordable, easy-to-use, individually packaged, and quality assured. We want you to feel confident when you are trying to get pregnant, and this is why we include our detailed home pregnancy test instructions with every product. In our downloadable instructions, we explain how to take a pregnancy test, what a faint line on a pregnancy test means and when to start testing for pregnancy. Our Home pregnancy tests (HPT) are 99% accurate when following the instructions.
How do pregnancy strip tests work?
Fertility2Family urine pregnancy tests work by detecting a small amount of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) in your system. HCG is also referred to as the pregnancy hormone. The placenta creates hCG. Our early detection pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy five to seven days before your expected missed period if you are pregnant.
Our early detection tests are one of the best pregnancy test available on the market. They are easy to use and super affordable. Plus, they are one of the most sensitive urine pregnancy tests available and can detect hCG at low levels of 10mIU/ml, making them a great option for when you are testing for early pregnancy.
Take the guesswork out of pinpointing when you’re ovulating. Know when you’re the most fertile and pinpoint ovulation can dramatically increase your chances of getting pregnant fast. Using our affordable and easy-to-use basal ovulation thermometer to detect ovulation through the rise in your hormone levels is an easy and fantastic tool to help you on your fertility journey. Our BBT are available in all our Fertility Kits.
How to chart your Basal Body Temperature
When charting your Basal Body Temperature (BBT), it’s important to take your temperature when most at rest, as soon as you wake up.
- Set your alarm the night before for the same time each day.
- Once awake, after placing your Fertility2Family Basal Ovulation Thermometer in your mouth under your tongue towards the back under your heat pads for the most accurate basal body temperature reading.
- Snooze until the thermometer beeps, which can take 30 to 40 seconds.
- Once your basal thermometer has beeped, you can remove it from your mouth.
- It’s that easy!
The auto-shutoff will kick in to preserve the battery life, and the handy memory function will allow you to record and chart your temperature later in the day. If you get less than 3 hours of consecutive sleep, your temperature is considered inaccurate that day.
To assist you, the bellow features are included:
– Beeps once a temperature has successfully been read.
– Memory function, allowing you to access the reading later.
– Automatic Shut-Off to help preserve battery life.
– Downloadable Temperature Tracking Charts via your fertility Kits instructions
We’ve also included a plastic travel case to keep your thermometer safe and detailed instructions about how to use a basal body thermometer, when to take your ovulation temperature and where to put the basal thermometer for the most accurate reading, all this and more in our ovulation thermometer instructions.
– Batteries included
– Accurate to 0.01 degrees Celsius
– Fertility Kit tracking charts
Urine Collection Cups & Fertility Kits
Whether you are using our cheap pregnancy tests or ovulation tests, our urine collection cups can assist in making testing easier and cleaner,
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10 up to 200
- Each urine collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi HPTs or ovulation tests if you require
- Compatible with all test strips: Ovulation test strips, Pregnancy test strips or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected fertility Kit
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast & Free Shipping – Quality Urine Pregnancy Test – Fertility Kit