Urine Collection Cups
Urine collection cups are small disposable containers specifically designed to collect a urine sample for home pregnancy tests or ovulation strip tests. These cups are made from material that does not interfere with the hormones in the urine, and hence, urine collected in these containers can be used to perform several tests.
Fertility2Family urine collection cups are included with every purchase of a pregnancy test strip and selected fertility test kits. However, if you want additional cups, they are available to purchase as well. The cups are available in packs of 10 to 200 cups and can be bought without a pregnancy test or ovulation predictor kits (OPKS).
Benefits of using urine collection cups
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10 up to 200
- Each collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi HPTs or ovulation tests if you require
- Compatible with all test strips: ovulation test strips, pregnancy test strips or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected fertility Kit
- Made with a material that is compatible with any home pregnancy test or OPKS
- Cheap and affordable
- You can buy the urine collection cups separately; there is no need to buy a pregnancy test strip or an ovulation test strip with the cups.
Fertility2Family is always with you through the, at times, arduous journey of motherhood. We offer a range of affordable products related to pregnancy and ovulation testing. Check out our fertility products for further information about our products.
Frequently asked questions about using a urine collection cup
Can I use a urine collection cup with any test?
Without 40ml urine collection cups, this allows you to do multiple tests with the same sample, with the easy home pregnancy tests and dip and read ovulation tests you are able to take multi tests one after another.
Even with our pregnancy and ovulation midstream tests, you can be used with the urine collection container if you find this easier than midstream. dipping the test into the sample until a sufficient amount of sample has been collected. The benefit of using a urine collection container with a midstream test is you can gauge how much of a sample is collected and this reduces the dye running inside the test from being over wet.
Do I have to use a disposable urine collection cup?
Fertility2Family recommend using a clean fresh disposable cup every time you are testing, a clean cup allows for easier testing along with reducing the chances of the sample being contaminated and giving false positive and false negative test results.
This is why we aim to offer free urine collection containers with most of the products we offer to make testing easier and cleaner.
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast Shipping – Quality Urine Pregnancy Test – Fertility Test Kit