Urine Collection Cups
The small cups that you might have seen in our Fertility Tests kits, Including ovulation test strips of a home pregnancy test, are called urine collection cups.
These small disposable urine collection cups are meant to serve as a clean, sanitary container for collecting the urine sample that can then be used for several purposes, including testing for ovulation or testing for early pregnancy.
The Fertility2Family urine collection containers are designed with convenience and ease of use in mind. These little cups have a small handle, making them easy to hold while collecting the sample. The cups can hold about 40ml of urine each. This volume is enough to carry out home pregnancy or ovulation prediction tests many times over.
Although the urine collection cups come for free with most of our home pregnancy test or fertility test home kits, you can purchase them separately. These cups are available in packages ranging from 10 per packet to 200 per packet. Our urine collection cups are cheap, disposable, and compatible with all our test kits, including our instream pregnancy tests and ovulation midstream tests.
Benefits of using urine collection cups
- Our urine collection cups are disposable and come in packs of 10 up to 200
- Each collection cup has a handle to make testing for ovation easier
- 40ML cups allow you to get enough of a sample to test use multi HPTs or ovulation tests if you require
- Compatible with all test strips: ovulation test strips, pregnancy test strips or even our midstream tests if you find it easier.
- Available to be purchased separately or for free in selected fertility Kit
How to use the urine collection cups?
The Fertility2Family urine collection cups are incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is hold them by the small handle and start collecting. These little cups can have about 40ml of urine that can then be used for early detection pregnancy tests and ovulation tests.
Things to avoid while collecting urine for HPT or OPK
Although the Fertility2Family home pregnancy tests and ovulation strip tests are easy to use, there are some things that you should avoid while collecting a urine sample for the tests to avoid any issues.
- Make sure that you have washed your hands prior, and they are dry, use a clean new urine collection container to collect your sample. Reusing a cup can result in contamination in the sample might give false results. Our urine collection cups are specifically designed with materials that don’t interfere with the tests.
- For home pregnancy tests, use the morning urine, which is concentrated and contains a higher amount of hCG
- Testing for your ovulation window, it is best to test between 10 am and 8 pm, as your first-morning urine is more concentrated, which will contain higher levels of luteinizing hormone and can lead to a false-positive result.
Fertility2Family is committed to helping women all over Australia through their journey to motherhood. Check out our catalogue for a full range of pregnancy tests and ovulation test kit products.
Detailed Instructions – Discreet, Fast & Free Shipping – Quality Urine Pregnancy Test – Fertility Kit